CPGSAS Umiam Recruitment 2022: The College of Post Graduate studies in Agricultural Science, Umiam Shillong invites applications for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Project Assistant/Technical Assistant under DBT funded research projects. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 25.04.2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
1. Post Name:- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- No of posts:- 3
- Age limit:- Maximum of 35 years for men and 40 years for women candidates (relaxation as per Govt. of India norms).
- Salary:- Rs. 31000 + 8% HRA for I and II year and Rs. 35,000/- per month + 8% HRA in the III year
- Educational Qualification:- Master’s degree in Basic Science with NET or Master’s degree in Professional program like Agricultural Sciences from a recognized university
- Specialization:- Agricultural Microbiology/ Agricultural/B iotechnology/ Soil Science (Soil Microbiology)/ Agronomy/and Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology/ Horticulture.
2. Post Name:- Project Assistant/Technical Assistant
- No of posts:- 3
- Age limit:- Maximamu of 35 years for men and 40 years for women candidates (relaxation as per Govt. of India norms).
- Salary:- Rs. 20,000/- Fixed per months + 8% HRA
- Educational Qualification:- Graduation in Science/Technology/B.Sc in Agriculture
How to apply for CPGSAS Umiam Recruitment 2022 JRF & Technical Assistant Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their Bio-Data format along with a scanned copy of original documents to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th April 2022.
After the screening of applications, the eligible candidates will be invited for the interview and the details for joining the Online Interview will be communicated through the candidates’ email and WhatsApp numbers.
Walk-in-interview will be on 28th April 2022 from 10:00 AM onward.
Advertisement No:- CAU/CPGSAS/SNRM-ERP/DBT-HBM/2022/74 (Date: 13.04.2022)