EDUSAT Recruitment 2021: Applications in Standard form are hereby invited from interested candidates who are Indian citizens for Assistant Technician on a contractual basis under the Director of Educational Research and Training, Government of Meghalaya. The last date for submission of the application is 11th November 2021.
Post Name: Assistant Technician
- No. of Post: 1 (one)
- Age limit: Not less than 18 years and not more than 32 years (5 years relaxed for
- Salary: 32,000/- per month
Education Qualification for EDUSAT Recruitment 2021
- Diploma in Electronic and Communication Engineering.
- B.E in Electronic and Communication Engineering.
- B. Tech in Electronic and Communication Engineering.
- Minimum Experience : 1 or 2 Years.
Aditional Skills for EDUSAT Recruitment 2021
Skill/knowledge: installation, evaluation, detection and troubleshooting different types of issues affecting systems or network or servers with at least one year experience in computer networking
Additional skills: Produce creatives, audio, video editing, postproduction skills.
Candidates having the required qualification and experience mentioned above only, may apply via email.
How to Apply EDUSAT Recruitment 202
Interested candidates may email their detailed resume and filled out application form including scanned copy of passport size photo and supporting documents all in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.11.2021. The subject of the email should be in upper case and as follows: APPLICATION TO THE POST OF ASST. TECHNICIAN IN DERT EDUSAT.
Selection process for EDUSAT Recruitment 2021
Shortlisted candidates will need to appear for personal interview. There will not be any travel costs. The selected candidates are expected to join within one week from the date of appointment.
General Conditions for EDUSAT Recruitment 2021
1. Candidates should mention in their resume all the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification and ensure that all details are complete and accurate.
2. The decision in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of any/all application, fixing the eligibility criteria, equivalence of qualification mode of screening/selection, conduct of interview, will be final and binding on the candidates.
3. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained.
4. Canvassing of any nature and / or bringing any influence / pressure from any quarter will be treated as disqualification for the post.
5. Correspondence, if any, from the DERT including interview call letter of the short- listed candidates shall be sent to the email ID provided by the candidates.
Advertisement No: DERT/EDUSAT/2020/74 dated 04.10.2021
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the EDUSAT Recruitment 2021: for the post of Assistant Technician Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.