ESIC NER Recruitment 2023: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), North East Regions (NER) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 13 ECG Technicians, Junior Radiographers, Junior Medical Laboratory Technologists, OT Assistants, and Radiographers for paramedical posts in North East Regions (NER). The last date for submission of the application is October 30, 2023.
ESIC NER Vacancy
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|ECG Technician||03 [UR]|
|Junior Radiographer||04 [UR: 03 & OBC: 01]|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technician||01 [OBC]|
|OT Assistant||04 [UR: 03 & OBC: 01]|
ESIC NER Salary
|Post Name||Pay Level|
|ECG Technician||Level-4 (25500- 81100)|
|Junior Radiographer||Level-3 (21,700- 69,100)|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technician||Level-3 (21,700- 69,100)|
|OT Assistant||Level-5 (29200- 92300)|
|Radiographer||Level-5 (29200- 92300)|
ESIC NER Age Limit
|Post Name||As on 30.10.2023|
|ECG Technician||Between 18 and 25 years.|
|Junior Radiographer||Between 18 and 25 years.|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technician||Not exceeding 32 years|
|OT Assistant||Between 18 and 25 years.|
|Radiographer||Between 18 and 25 years.|
ESIC NER Education
|ECG Technician||(i) 10+2 in science or equivalent. (ii) Two years Diploma in ECG.|
|Junior Radiographer||(i) 12th class pass with science (ii) Certificate or Diploma in Radiography.|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technician||(i) 12th class pass with science. (ii) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technologist.|
|OT Assistant||(i) 12th class pass with science. (ii) Diploma or Certificate in Radiography. (iii) One year experience in Radiography.|
|Radiographer||(i) 12th class pass with science. (ii) Diploma or Certificate in Radiography. (iii) One-year experience in Radiography.|
ESIC NER Application Fee
|Candidate Category||Fee Amount|
|All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
|The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.|
How to Apply for ESIC NER?
1. Candidates are to go to the ESIC website at www.esic.gov.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST FOR PARAMEDICAL POSTS IN ESIC,” which will open a new screen.
2. To register an application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter your name, contact details, and email ID. A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password. An email and SMS indicating the provisional registration number and password will also be sent.
3. Candidates are advised to carefully fill out and verify the details filled out in the online application themselves, as no change will be made after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
4. The name of the candidate, his or her father, husband, etc., should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates, mark sheets, and identity proof.
5. Validate your details and save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
6. Candidates can proceed to upload a photo and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photographs and Signatures.
7. Candidates can proceed to fill out other details of the application form.
8. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before completing registration.
9. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded, and other details filled in by you are correct.
10. Click on the ‘Payment’ tab and proceed with payment.
11. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.