ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees State Insurance Corporation invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II Allopathic. The last date for submission of the application is 31.01.2022.
Post Name:- Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II
- No of posts:- 1120 [UR:459, SC:158, ST:88, OBC:303, EWS:112]
- Age limit:- Not exceeding 35 years as of 31.01.2022. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and Government servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt from time to time. The upper age limit is also relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of Govt. of India.
- Salary:- Pay scale Level –10 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500) as per 7th CPC.
- Educational Qualification:-
1. A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
2. Completion of Compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who may not have completed rotating internships shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before appointment.
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022, Insurance Medical Officer Vacancy
Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in, enter ESIC Home Page>>Recruitment>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of IMO Gr. II (Allopathic) in ESIC – 2021.
The Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications is 31.12.2021.
The Closing Date for submission of the Online Application is 31.01.2022 up to 11:59 PM.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 250/-
- For all other categories: Rs. 500/-
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the ESIC Recruitment 2022 Insurance Medical Officer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.