IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 200 Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT) vacancies. The last date for submission of the application is 20th April 2023.
Post Name: Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT)
- No. of vacancies: 200 [UR: 83, SC: 29, ST: 12, OBC: 55 & EWS: 21]
- Qualification: 10+2 with a Typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English and 35 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- Pay Matrix: Rs. 19900- 63200/- Level 02 of 7th CPC.
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years as of 31-03-2023.
Application Fee of IGNOU JAT Recruitment
- UR/OBC (NCL)/EWS: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/Female/etc.: Rs.600/-
- PwBD: NIL
- Processing charges & Goods and Service Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate to the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway Integrator, as applicable.
How to Apply for IGNOU JAT Recruitment?
- Aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode from 22-03-2023 to 20-04-2023. No documents including the Registration Slip of the online application form are required to be sent in Physical form. However, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of the registration slips with them, along with proof of payment for their records.
- The candidature of such applicants who fail to complete the online application by the stipulated date, will not be considered and be rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Govt. Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport Number/Ration Card Number/PAN Number/Other valid Government identity proofs.
- Address for communication, Mobile Number, email id, etc.
- Scanned images of the latest Photograph (size of 10 kb to 200 kb) in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Scanned image of Signature (size of 4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Scanned images of all other documents (size of 50kb to 300kb) in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Bank details for payment of Fee, for uploading as part of the submission of online application.
- Copy of Board/University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, and Date of Birth.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|