Indian Navy Recruitment 2021:- Indian Navy invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Tradesman Mate (Group- C) at various commands. 10th pass with ITI can apply. The last date for submission of the application is 07.03.2021.
Post Name:- Tradesman Mate (Group- C)
- No of posts:- 1159
- Command-wise vacancy list
1. Eastern Naval Command: 710 [UR:303, SC:116, ST:57, OBC:163, EWS:71]
2. Western Naval Command: 324 [UR:133, SC:48, ST:24, OBC:87, EWS:32]
3. Southern Naval Command: 125 [UR:57, SC:16, ST:02, OBC:37, EWS:13]
- Age limit:- Between 18 and 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Salary:- Pay band as per 7th CPC, Level-1, Rs. 18,000- 56,900/-.
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates should have a 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board/ Institutions and a Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the Indian Navy official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 22.02.2021 to 07.03.2021 up to 17:00 Hrs.
All shortlisted/ eligible candidates will have to appear in the online computer-based examination consisting of objective type questions based on Essential qualifications i.e. Matriculation and ITI, in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 25 Marks
- Numerical Aptitude/ Quantitative Ability: 25 Marks
- General English & Comprehension: 25 Marks
- General Awareness: 25 Marks
- SC/ ST/ PwBDs/ Ex-Servicemen & Women: NIL
- Other: Rs. 205/-
Payment mode: Net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
For more details, please check the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 @Tradesman Mate vacancy official notification.