Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 300 vacancy of Sailor for Matric Recruit (MR) – April 2022 batch. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. The last date for submission of the application is 02/11/2021.
Post Name:- Sailor for Matric Recruit (MR)
- No of posts:- 50 (Approximately)
- Age limit:- Candidates should born between 01-04-2002 to 30-09-2005 (Both dates inclusive).
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates should have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Salary: During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here by visiting Indian Navy official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ . Candidates may submit their online application starting by following below mentioned steps.
# Go to https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ (Active on 29th October 2021)
# Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
# In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
# Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
# At the end submit the form.
# Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form .
- Starting date for online application submission: 29th October 2021
- Last date for online application submission: 2nd November 2021
Candidates are to register and fill applications on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment w.e.f 29th October 2021 to 2nd November 2021.
Please download official notification of Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment before applying this job.