IOCL Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Quality Control Officer. Candidates with having Master’s Degree in Chemistry/equivalent discipline can apply. The last date for submission of the online application is 22-10-2021.
Post Name:- Assistant Quality Control Officer
- No of posts:- 71 [UR:28, SC:10, ST:7, OBC:19, EWS:7]
- Upper age limit:- 30 years as of 30.09.2021. Upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PwBD candidates.
- Salary:- Pay scale of Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/- (Grade A0).
- Educational Qualification:-
# The candidate should have been awarded a Master’s Degree in Chemistry/equivalent disciplines from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes.
# Any other branch of Chemistry e.g. Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Toxicology, Geochemistry, Pharmacology, Food Technology, etc. will not be considered towards eligibility.
# Candidates belonging to General/OBC(NCL)/EWS categories should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying degree examination.
# Marks in the Qualifying degree are relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates.
# Qualifying degree obtained through the full-time regular course only shall be considered eligible.
- Experience:- Minimum 02 Years of Cumulative Experience in the following:
Experience in Testing/R&D/Quality Control in Petroleum/ Petro-chemical/ Polymer/ Fertilizer Unit Laboratories
Experience in a NABL accredited laboratory. The experience shall be considered valid only if the lab is accredited in the Field of “TESTING” with Discipline as “CHEMICAL”. The lab should have scope under Group: Lubricants/Petroleum and Products.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021: Assistant Quality Control Officer
Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for the post, may visit the website www.iocl.com and Go to ‘What’s New’ > Click on Recruitment of Assistant Quality Control Officers – 2021> Click on Click here to Apply Online (to fill the online application form) to access the relevant application link which will remain open from 01-10-2021 (10:00 Hrs) to 22-10-2021 (17:00 Hrs).
Printout of online application form along with supporting documents is to send so as to reach by 06-11-2021 (with the name of post-super-scribed on the envelope) by ordinary post to: The Advertiser, Post Box no.3096, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.
The selection process will comprise of Written Test (objective type consisting of two parts – General Aptitude and Discipline Knowledge), Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview.
The Written Test is likely to be held on 07-11-2021 at the test center(s) at four locations viz. New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Chennai.
Candidates shall be allotted the location, which is nearest to the Correspondence mailing address furnished in the online application form, as far as possible. The location and exact venue of the Written Test shall be conveyed in the Admit Card issued for Written Test. The location/ venue for GD/GT and Personal Interview shall be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through a call letter.
General, OBC, and EWS candidates (SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted) are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.300/- through SBI e-collect (https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm).
Provision for making ONLINE application fee shall be available till 21-10-2021 (17.00 Hrs.).
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2021: Assistant Quality Control Officer
- Date of opening of online application: 01-10-2021 (10.00 Hrs.)
- Last date for online payment through SBI e-Collect: 21-10-2021 (17.00 Hrs.)
- Last date of submission of online application: 22-10-2021 (17.00 Hrs.)
- Last date for PwBD candidates to submit prescribed proformas for scribe thru’ email: By 23-10-2021
- Printout of online application form along with supporting documents to reach (by ordinary post): By 06-11-2021
- Tentative date of written test: 07-11-2021
- Tentative date for publication of the list of candidates shortlisted for GD/GT & personal interview on www.iocl.com: 22-11-2021
- Tentative date of GD/ GT and personal interview: Dec’2021- First Week onwards
Advertisement No:- RD-2021 (Date: 01.10.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the IOCL Recruitment 2021 Assistant Quality Control Officer official notification in detail before submitting applications.