IRCTC Limited Recruitment 2022: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) Limited has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 65 Hospitality Monitor Vacancy on contractual basis. Interested and Eligible candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 01/09/2022.
- No. of vacancy: 65 (Sixty-five)
- Educational Qualification: 3-year full time B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from a Central/ State/Private Institutes of Hotel Management (CIHM/SIHM/PIHM), affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHM&CT)/UGC/ AICTE/Govt. of India. Candidates who passed out in the academic years 2020-2021 & 2021-2022 are only eligible to apply.
- Remuneration: Rs. 30,000/-p.m. including statutory deductions. In addition, Daily Allowance @ Rs.350/- per day for duty onboard in train (s), Lodging Charges at outstation will be Rs.240/-, if night stay is involved. National holiday allowance (NHA)- Rs.384 per national holiday, if worked. Medical Insurance-Rs.800 per month (reimbursable on submission of valid documents). The nature of duty would require movement in trains up to 22 days per month.
- Age limit: Upper age limit should be 28 years, with relaxation for reserved communities as per extant rules to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Ex-servicemen. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST applicants, by 3 years for OBC applicants and by 10 years for PwBD applicants. Ex-Servicemen – up to the extent of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years.
- Place of Posting: The selected candidates may be posted in Northeastern States/West Bengal/Bihar/Jharkhand. However, candidates may be transferred/posted anywhere in India at the discretion of IRCTC.
How to Apply for IRCTC Limited Recruitment?
Candidates are advised to fill in the Application Form (attached with this advertisement) duly complete in all respects. The complete Application Form has to be submitted at the Venue of the Interview for verification along with original documents, one set of attested copies of required documents i.e. (caste, education, experience) and three recent passport size photographs.
Interview will be conducted based on the credentials of the candidates. Based on performance in the personal interview, the candidates will be selected and the offer of engagement shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and number of vacancies and will be subject to verification of antecedents.
Place & Date of walk-in-Interview:-
(i) IHM Ranchi Near Central University of Jharkhand, Brambe. Jharkhand-835205 Date of Interview: 17/08/2022 (ii) IHM Durgapur Jemua Road, Aahoran Building, Fuljhore, Adjacent, CRPF Group Centre, Durgapur, West Bengal 713206 Date of Interview: 18/08/2022 (iii) IHM/Hajipur Ramashish Chowk, Vaishali, National Highway 19, opposite State Govt. Circuit House, Yadav Colony, Bihar 844101 or IRCTC/RO/Patna Date of Interview: 22-23/08/2022 (iv) IHM/Kolkata P-16, Taratala Rd, Alipore, CPT Colony Kolkata, West Bengal 700088 Date of Interview: 25-26/08/2022 (v) IHM/Guwahati Upper Hengrabari, Chachal, Barbari, Opposite Doordarshan Quarters, Guwahati - 781036 Date of Interview: 29-30/08/2022 (vi) IHM Gangtok Sajong, Rumtek Gangtok, Sikkim 737135
Date of Interview: 01/09/2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|