ISRO Recruitment 2023: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 303 Scientist/ Engineer Vacancy at constituent ISRO Centres (Group ‘A’ Gazetted posts) and in an Autonomous Body under DOS (Group ‘A’ Non-Gazetted posts). The last date for submission of the application is 14/06/2023.
Name of post: Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’
- No of posts: 303 posts
- Vacancy details:
- Electronics: 90
- Mechanical: 163
- Computer Science: 47
- Electronics – Autonomous Body – PRL: 2
- Computer Science – Autonomous Body – PRL: 1
- Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in respective branch of Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Pay: Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of ₹.56,100/- p.m.
- Age Limit: 28 years as of 14.06.2023.
Age Relaxation: Serving Central Govt. employees, Ex-Servicemen; Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
Application Fee: The Application Fee is ₹ 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for each application. Those candidates desirous to apply for multiple posts have to separately remit an application fee of Rs.250/-. Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘offline’ by visiting the nearest SBI Branch. All Women/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023: Scientist/ Engineer Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting Official ISRO Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for ISRO Recruitment.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Important Dates of ISRO Recruitment 2023
- Starting date of submission of online application: 25th May 2023
- Last date of submission of online application: 14th June 2023
- Last date for payment of fee: 16th June 2023
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|