JNIMS Imphal Recruitment 2023: Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences (JNIMS), Prompat, Imphal East has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 04 Project Technical Officer (PTO) vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates to attend the walk-in interview to be held on 31/01/2023.
Post Name: Project Technical Officer (PTO)
- No. of vacancy: 04 (Four)
- Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree in Social Sciences/Statistics/Sciences with a minimum 1 year of research experience in the field.
Graduate in Social Sciences/Statistics/Sciences with a minimum of 5 years of research experience in the field.
- Consolidated: Rs.32,000/- per month.
- Age limit: 38 years and below (Upper age limit relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC candidates & by 5 years for candidates of State Government service and 10 (ten) years for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) as on 01.12.2022.
Important for JNIMS Prompat Recruitment?
- Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- as a registration fee at the registration desk at the time of the personal interview.
- Mode of Selection: Walk-in-Interview,
Candidates are advised to bring all original certificates and Photostat copies of the Educational Qualification Certificate, Mark Sheet, Experience Certificate, age proof, valid ST/SC/OB Certificate, one recent passport photo, etc.
Date & time of Walk-in-Interview: 31st January 2023 from 10:00 AM onwards. Registration will start from 10:00 AM onwards and will close at 12:00 PM.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.