JNV Shillong Recruitment 2022: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Shillong invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Counselor on a contract basis. The last date for submission of the application is 25th June 2022.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Last Date||25th June 2022|
|Recruitment Board||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya|
Post Name:- Counsellor
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- 28 to 50 years as of 1st July 2022.
- Salary:- Rs. 44,900/- per month
- Educational Qualification:-
(i) Master’s Degree (M.A/ M.Sc.) in Psychology from a recognized university or institution
(ii) One-year Diploma in guidance & counseling from a recognized university or institution
- Experience:– At least one year of experience in Guidance & counseling/ Counseling in educational institutes of central or State or UT Government/ Autonomous Bodies of Central or State Government/ Public Sector Undertaking.
How to apply for JNV Shillong Recruitment 2022 Counsellor Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidate may submit their application online through the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Regional Office, Shillong website https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/ro/Shillong/en/home/index.html from 16th June 2022 to 25th June 2022.
- Rs. 500/ per candidate will be charged. However, SC /ST and PH candidates are exempted.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.
Advertisement No:- PERS.Counselors/NVS (SHR)/E.II