Meghalaya DERT Recruitment 2022: The Directorate of Educational Research and Training, Meghalaya (DERT) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Consultant. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 26th February 2022.
Post Name:- Junior Consultant
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:– Not less than 18 years and not more than 32 years (5 years relaxed for SC/ST).
- Salary:- Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- Master’s Degree in any field with 55% marks from a recognized University/ Institute (5% relaxed for ST/SC).
- Desirable:- M.Phil/Ph.D in Education, Social Science, or allied subjects.
- Experience:- 2 years of Research experience at PG level.
How to apply for Meghalaya DERT Recruitment 2022: Junior Consultant Vacancy
Candidates having the required qualification and experience mentioned above only may apply online by logging in to the link https://forms.gle/grEtuveAvigaUW8T6 which will be open on 17th February 2022 from 10:00 mm to 5:00 p.m on 26th February 2022.
Shortlisted candidates will need to appear for a personal interview.
Advertisement No:- DERT/SLA-NIEPA/1/2021/103
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Meghalaya DERT Recruitment 2022: Junior Consultant Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.