MSRLS Recruitment 2022: The Meghalaya State Rural Livelihoods Society (MSRLS) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Project Manager Digital Finance. The last date for submission of the application is 17th January 2022.
Post Name:- Project Manager Digital Finance
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- State Mission Management Unit (Shillong)
- Age limit:- Within 35 years of age (5 years relaxation for ST/SC).
- Salary:- Rs. 32,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- Degree/ Post Graduate Degree (Arts/Commerce/Management). The candidates should have obtained at least 45% marks from recognized Universities or Institutions.
1. Minimum 5 years experience with 3 years experience in Rural Finance and Business Correspondent related aspects.
2. Having worked in a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) Micro Finance Institution (MFI)/ PSU/ NGO.
3. Knowledge of Digital Banking/ Business Correspondent/ CSC.
1. MBA Finance and M.Com.
2. 8 years experience with 5 years experience in Rural Finance.
How to apply for MSRLS Recruitment 2022: Project Manager Digital Finance Vacancy
The candidates will have to apply online through the link provided in the MSRLS website (msrls.nic.in.)
The dates for submitting the Online Application are from the 7th January 2022 up to the 17th January 2022.
List of documents to be uploaded along with the Online Application
- Passport-sized photograph
- Self-attested copies of documents/certificates are required to be submitted in support of the following:
a) Date of birth
b) Address Proof
c) Highest Educational Qualification only
d) Caste/Tribe Certificate (if applicable)
e) Disability Certificate (if applicable)
f) Working Experience Certificate only (Internship Certificate not allowed).
g) Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Advertisement No:- K-21018(1)/2021-O/o COO-P[MSRLS] (Date: 06.01.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the MSRLS Recruitment 2022: Project Manager Digital Finance Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.