NABARD Recruitment 2023: NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 04 Middle-Level Consultants and Field Enumerators vacancies under the Farm Sector Development Department of NABARD in various states across India. The last date for submission of the application is May 30, 2023.
1. Middle-Level Consultant
- No. of post: 01 (One)
- Qualification: Graduate/post-graduate in Agriculture and allied subjects i.e., Agriculture, Agribusiness, Horticulture, Forestry, Agricultural Engineering, Dairy Technology, Veterinary, and Animal Science only with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA MBA in Agriculture or Agribusiness or Agri-Allied may be preferred.
- Experience: 1-4 years experience in Natural resource management/Financing/Value chain management/Agri. Marketing-based projects/studies.
- Remuneration: Rs.41,000-50,000/- PM
- Age limit: Minimum 24 years and Maximum 61 years (As of 1st May 2023)
- No. of posts: 02 (Two)
- Qualification: Graduate from any Recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Experience: 1-2 years experience in Natural resource management/Financing/Value chain management/Agri. Marketing-based projects/studies.
- Remuneration: Rs. 20,000-25,000/- PM
- Age limit: Minimum 24 years and Maximum 50 years (As of 1st May 2023)
How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment?
- Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post.
- Interested candidates may apply online in the prescribed format by 30 May 2023 by clicking on the given below links.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|NABARD Recruitment Online Apply||Enumerator|
|NABARD Recruitment Online Apply||Middle-Level Consultant|
|NABARD Recruitment Notification||Notification|