NEHU Recruitment 2021:- Department of History and Archaeology invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Guest Faculty. The last date for submission of the application is 18.09.2021.
Post Name:- Guest Faculty
- No of posts:- 4 (Four)
- Department:- History and Archaeology
- Educational Qualification:-
1. Master degree in the relevant subject (History, AIHC & Archaeology, Prehistoric Archaeology)
2. The candidates shall be NET Qualified or equivalent as per the UGC rule.
3. However, candidates having Ph.D. or evidence of active research/teaching experience in the concerned discipline will be given preference.
How to apply for NEHU Recruitment 2021: Guest Faculty in History and Archaeology Department
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper with the Bio-data to Teacher-in-Charge, Dept. of History and Archaeology, NEHU, Tura Campus, Tura, Meghalaya-794002 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 18.09.2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the mode of the interview on 22.09.2021.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NEHU Recruitment 2021: Guest Faculty in History and Archaeology Department official notification in detail before submitting applications.