NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment 2022:- The North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences is going to conduct a walk-in-interview on 9th & 10th March 2022 in-person and on 11th March 2022 via Video Conference mode for the post of Junior Resident Doctor (One year tenure).
Post Name:- Junior Resident Doctor
- No of posts:- 21 [UR-2, EWS-3, OBC-12, SC-4]
- Upper age limit:- 30 years. Age is relaxable up to 5 (five) years for SC/ST and 3(three) years for OBC (Non-creamy layers) candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 56, 100/- plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under rules.
- Educational Qualification:-
(i) Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
(ii) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
(iii) Candidate must be registered with the Central/ State Medical Council.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS JRD Recruitment 2022 Junior Resident Doctor Vacancy?
Eligible candidates are requested to present themselves for registration between 09:30 a.m to 10:30 a.m on 9th and 10th March 2022 (Wednesday and Thursday) in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong.
Candidates who are not able to appear for the Walk-In-Interview in person on the 9th & 10th March 2022, can submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) alongwith self-attested scanned copies of their certificates by email to email@example.com upto 04.03.2022 (Friday) till 5:30 PM.
The lists of Eligible & In-Eligible candidates will be uploaded to the Institute’s website on 09.03.2022. The interview of eligible candidates via Video Conference will be conducted on 11th March 2022.
They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclose the following relevant documents duly attested:-
- Two recent passport size photo
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MCI Eligibility certificate for the candidate(s) passing from a foreign medical Institution).
Advertisement No:- NEIGR-E.II/2/2001/Pt-XXVIII dated 23.02.2022
For more details, please check the NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment 2022 Junior Resident Doctor vacancy official notification.