NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2023: For the implementation of various programs under the National Health Mission in the State of Meghalaya, the Office of the Mission Director, NHM Meghalaya, Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Nursing Tutor post on Contract Basis. The last date for submission of the application is 09.05.2023.
Post Name:- Nursing Tutor
- No of posts:- 40
- Place of posting-wise vacancy list:-
1. West Khasi Hills: 3 Posts
2. South West Khasi Hills: 3 Posts
3. Ri-Bhoi: 3 Posts
4. West Jaintia Hills: 4 Posts
5. East Jaintia Hills: 3 Posts
6. East Garo Hills: 3 Posts
7. North Garo Hills: 3 Posts
8. West Garo Hills: 4 Posts
9. South Garo Hills: 3 Posts
10. South West Garo Hills: 3 Posts
- Age limit:- As per Govt of Meghalaya norms
- Salary:- As per NHM Norms
- Essential Qualifications/ Requirements:-
1. Preferably M.Sc Nursing 1- 2 years of working experience from a recognized Institute/University
2. Must be registered with Meghalaya Nursing Council.
3. Experience in the field of Healthcare/Hospital preferably teaching.
4. Good communication skills, public speaking skills, and proficiency in computer skills (MS Office tools, etc)
5. Should possess good managerial skills and be efficient in conducting training.
6. Candidates should be domiciled in Meghalaya
How to apply for NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2023: Nursing Tutor Vacancy?
Eligible and interested candidates can submit their applications to the respective O/o. The District Medical & Health Officer on or before 9th May 2023.
Advertisement No:- DHS/MCH/NRHM/Appt-Advt/Pt/56/2014 (VI)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Last Date Corrigendum||Click Here|