NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2022: The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Arunachal Pradesh has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 02 Associate Professor/Assistant Professor Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 31/03/2022.
Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- No. of vacancy: 02 (Two)
- Department: Civil Engineer
- Essential Qualification:-
- Associate Professor: Ph.D., Six years after Ph. D of which at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000 (Level 12): Or Nine years total working experience, of which three years should be after Ph. D., with at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000 (Level 12).
- Assistant Professor: Ph.D., One year post PhD experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute or Industry.
- Pay Level: Level 13A2 in Pay Matrix/Level 11 in Pay Matrix
How to Apply NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment?
- Please mention Post Applied, Department and Discipline on the left-top corner of the envelope containing the application.
- The filled in application should be accompanied by non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- for UR candidates and Rs.500/- for PwD candidates which may be paid through Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh” on any Nationalized Bank.
- Application forms, Annexure Sheets complete in all respects along with self attested photocopies of certificates and the prescribed application fee should reach “The Registrar , National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, Jote, P.O.- NIT Jote, Pin-791113 on or before 31/03/2022 by 5:30 pm. Applications received after last date (due to Postal/Courier delays, etc.) will not be considered.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2022: Faculty Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.