NIT Silchar Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 02 Project Assistant and Project Associate-I Vacancy in the Department of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, NIT Silchar. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 08-10/01/2022.
1. Project Assistant (PA)
- Department: Mechanical Engineering, NIT Silchar.
- Essential Qualification: M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with First Class and B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical Engineering with First Class.
- Desirable Qualification: Knowledge in Composite materials. Throughout First Class in academic career is preferred.
- Salary: Rs.28,000/- per month.
- Age limit: 28 years (as on closing date of application).
2. Project Associate- I
- Department: Electrical Engineering, NIT Silchar.
- Essential Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering and related branches of Electrical Engineering from recognized University. Other terms are according to DST guidelines.
- Emolument: Rs.25,000/- per month.
How to Apply NIT Silchar Recruitment 2022?
- Project Assistant: Applicants are requested to submit their filled-up applications along with C.V. to the P.I. accompanying self-attested photocopies of all the documents. Applicants are requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the P.I through email [email protected] with subject line “Application for the post of Project Assistant under KVIC project”. Last Date 08.01.2022
- Project Associate-I: Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-up application form along with C.V and all other relevant documents to the P.I. through email at [email protected]. Call letter for shortlisted candidates will be sent through email. Last Date 10.01.2022.