NTPC Recruitment 2022: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Officer (Safety) at the E0 level for its Projects/Stations. The last date for submission of the application is 26.08.2022.
Post Name:- Assistant Officer (Safety)
- No of posts:- 20 [UR:10, EWS:1, OBC:5, SC:3, ST:1]
- Upper Age limit:- 30 years. The upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, by 3 years for OBC candidates and by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.89. Relaxation of age to Ex-Serviceman will be as per Govt. guidelines.
- Salary:- E0 Grade, Pay Scale Rs. 30,000- 120000
- Educational Qualification:- Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Production with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution with a full-time Diploma in Industrial Safety from Regional Labor Institute/Institution recognized under the Factories Act/Rules or Engineering Degree in Industrial Safety/Fire & Safety with at least 60% marks from a University/ Institution recognized under the Factories Act/Rules.
- Experience Profile:– Minimum 01 years of working experience in compliance with safety regulations under the Factories Act. Developing, auditing, and improving safety systems. Promotion of safety consciousness amongst employees and examination of machinery, equipment, and building from the safety angle. Experience in organizing safety training and fire fighting would be an added advantage. Post qualification experience in a relevant area shall be counted from the date a candidate has acquired the Degree in Engineering
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Officer Safety Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the NTPC Recruitment portal https://careers.ntpc.co.in from 12.08.2022 to 26.08.2022.
Candidates belonging to the General/EWS/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (NC No. 30987919993) at the CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996), on behalf of NTPC. The candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of the amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during the online application. NTPC will not be responsible, in case of a candidate deposits the fee in the wrong account.
Payment in online mode: Candidates also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking/Debit Card (Rupay Debit Cards Only)/Credit Card). The online payment option will be available on the website. The candidate is required to make the payment before proceeding with the online application. After making a successful payment, the Challan number, Bank Reference No, date of payment, etc. are required to be filled up in the online application.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|