ONGC Foundation Scholarship 2021: ONGC Foundation invites applications from students pursuing professional courses in Engineering, Medical stream, and Master’s degree course in Business Administration, Geology, and geophysics for ONGC Foundation Scholarship 2021. The last date for submission of the application is 6th August 2021.
This scholarship is eligible only for the students who have got admission in the academic year 2020-2021.
Scholarship Name:- ONGC Foundation Scholarship
- No of posts:- 2000
(a) SC/ST Category students: 1000 Nos
(b) OBC Category students: 500 Nos
(c) General Category students: 500 Nos
- Age limit:- Not be more than 30 years of age as of 1st July 2021.
- Type of course:- Professional courses i.e. Engineering, Medical stream, and Master’s degree course in Business Administration, Geology, and geophysics. All courses must be recognized as full-time courses only.
- Scholarship:- All selected meritorious SC/ST, OBC, and UR category students will receive an amount of Rs 48,000/- per annum each.
- Educational Qualification:- Candidate should be a student of 1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of Master’s degree in Geology/ Geophysics or MBA. The scholarship shall be admissible only for pursuing full-time regular courses by AICTE/MCI/UGC/ Association of Indian Universities/ State Education Boards/ State Government/ Central Government.
- Percentage:- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in class 12 for Engineering/ MBBS course and a minimum of 60% marks in graduation for PG courses in Geology/ Geophysics/ MBA (Note: The minimum OGPA/CGPA should be 6.0 in 10 points scale of grading system).
How to apply for ONGC Foundation Scholarship 2021
The ONGC Meritorious Scholarship Schemes are online Schemes. In order to apply online please visit the website through www.ongcscholar.org and click on the apply scholarship tab to Apply till the given timeline.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to ONGC Scholarship Form.
- Step 2: An online application form will be opened.
- Step 3: Enter your all personal and educational details.
- Step 4: Submit the application form and take a printout.
- Step 5: Complete application with all the supporting documents as mentioned in the application form duly certified and attested by their Head/Principal/ Dean of the Institute/ College/University need to be uploaded and same required to be shared in hard copies, should reach the designated office of ONGC as per the details given in application Format.
The last date of receipt of the application is 6th August 2021.
The list of documents to be given for verification to the Institute/School/college
- Caste Certificate
- Proof of age: (Copy of proof for Date of Birth to be enclosed – 10th mark sheet/Birth certificate)
- Annual Income Certificate of family
- 12th or consolidated Mark sheet (As applicable)
- Bank details in the ECS form: In the prescribed format given hereinafter (Annexure B).
- Copy of PAN card
- Copy of Adhaar Card
Gross annual family income for ONGC Foundation Scholarship 2021
Candidates are to have a gross family income of less than
- SC/ST: Rs. 4.5 Lakhs per annum from all sources.
- OBC: Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum from all sources.
- UR: Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum from all sources.
The certificate is valid for only the financial year in which it was issued. So at most the validity of your income certificate is 1 year.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination prescribed for each eligible course of study.