RIMS CMO Recruitment 2022: Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Imphal has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 12 Casualty Medical Officer (CMO) Vacancy.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 04/06/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
Casualty Medical Officer
- No. of vacancy: 12 (UR: 08, SC: 01 & OBC: 03)
- Educational Qualification:
- A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications in the Part II of the Second Schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in the Sub-Section (3) of the Section 13 of the Act.
- The candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Experience: Two years experience in Casualty or General Medicine or General Surgery or Orthopaedics & Trauma or Anesthesiology or Paediatrics departments in a reputed hospital.
- Pay: Level-10 of Pay Matrix (Rs.56100-177500)
- Age limit: Upper age 40 years on the last date of receipt of application. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for Govt. servants and by 5 years for ST/SC & 3 years for OBC candidates while applying the posts reserved for them. No age relaxation will be provided for SC/ST/OBC who apply in the UR category.
How to Apply for RIMS CMO Recruitment
The application in prescribed format should include:-
- A copy of Bio-data
- Contact number & Email ID
- Attested copies of certificate of date of birth, educational qualification, experience, research & publication works etc.
- OBC/Caste Certificate (where applicable) and
- A demand draft of a nationalized Bank of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of Director, RIMS, Imphal payable at Imphal or a copy of cash receipt of the same value from RIMS cash counter.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official notification in detail before submitting applications.