RITES Recruitment 2023: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Engineering Professionals in the Electrical and Mechanical disciplines. The last date for submission of the application is 18.04.2023.
Post Name:- Engineering Professionals
- No of posts:- 54
# Electrical (ES&T): 23 [UR:13, EWS:1, OBC:1, SC:3, ST:5]
# Engineer (Mechanical): 31 [UR:17, EWS:3, OBC:9, SC:2]
- Upper age limit:- 40 Years as of 01.03.2023. Relaxation in the upper age limit to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST candidates shall be provided against reserved posts as per extant Govt. orders.
- Salary:- Basic pay Rs. 24040/-. The Consolidated monthly Gross Emoluments including the PF contribution of the Employer for posting in Non – Metro city comes out to be Rs. 43,753/- which results in a CTC of 5.25 LPA.
- Essential Qualification:-
- Electrical (ES&T): Full-time Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Power supply/ Instrumentation & Control/ Industrial Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics/Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Electrical/ Electronics & Instrumentation or any of the above combinations in part or whole.
- Engineer (Mechanical): Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical/ Railways/ Mechatronics & Automobile or any of the above combination in part or whole
- Minimum post-qualification experience:– 3 years.
How to apply for RITES Recruitment 2023: Engineering Professionals
Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of the online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
The last date for submission of the application is 18.04.2023.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/- plus applicable taxes
- EWS/SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 300/- plus applicable taxes
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|