SAIL Recruitment 2022: Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) invites online applications from Engineering Graduates having GATE 2022 score for the posts of Management Trainee (Technical) in seven (7) Engineering disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Chemical, Civil Instrumentation, and Mining. The last date for submission of the application is 23.11.2022
Post Name:- Management Trainee (Technical)
- No of posts:- 245
- Discipline-wise vacancy list
1. Mechanical Engineering: 65 Posts
2. Metallurgical Engineering: 52 Posts
3. Electrical Engineering: 59 Posts
4. Instrumentation Engineering: 13 Posts
5. Mining Engineering: 26 Posts
6. Chemical Engineering: 14 Posts
7. Civil Engineering: 16 Posts
- Upper age limit:- 28 years as of 23.11.2022, i.e., not born earlier than 23.11.1994. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates. 45 years for Departmental candidates irrespective of caste/category.
- Salary:- The Management Trainees (Technical) will be offered Basic Pay of Rs. 50,000/- p.m. in the pay scale of Rs. 50000-1,60000/-. On successful completion of training of one year, the Management Trainees (Technical) will be designated as Assistant Manager and placed in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/-.
- Educational Qualification:- Degree in Engineering with 65% marks (average of all semesters, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/ University), in any of the seven (7) Engineering disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Chemical, Civil Instrumentation, and Mining.
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee Vacancy 2022?
Eligible and interested candidates must apply online only through the SAIL careers page on SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
The last date for submission of the application is 23.11.2022
SAIL will be recruiting Management Trainees (Technical) in the seven engineering disciplines as mentioned above by utilization of GATE 2022 scores.
For this, SAIL will be utilizing the scores obtained in the seven GATE 2022 Engineering papers i.e., Mechanical (ME), Metallurgical (MT), Electrical (EE), Chemical (CH), Civil (CE) Instrumentation (IN), and Mining (MN). The candidates who have appeared in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022 Examination are eligible to apply.
Candidates who apply for SAIL will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the relevant GATE 2022 examination paper and the Company’s requirements. Shortlisted candidates would be intimated through the careers page website of SAIL to appear for Group Discussions and Interviews.
For final selection, the merit list will be drawn by combining the scores of the Written test (GATE 2022), GD, and Interview with the weightage of 75:10:15 in that order.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|