SBI LHO Guwahati Recruitment 2021: State Bank Of India, Local Head Office, Guwahati invites applications from Retired Officers of SBI, SCBs including RRBs of Grade JMGS-I and above, for engagement as Financial Literacy Counsellor on a contract basis in the NE States. The last date for submission of the application is 31.12.2021.
Post Name:- Financial Literacy Counsellor
- No of posts:- 56 Posts
State-wise vacancy list
1. Assam: 6 Posts
2. Arunachal Pradesh: 25 Posts
3. Manipur: 6 Posts
4. Meghalaya: 6 Posts
5. Mizoram: 5 Posts
6. Nagaland: 8 Posts
- Upper age limit:- 62 years at the time of appointment.
- Salary:- As per SBI norms.
- Eligibility Criteria:-
1. Retired Officers of SBI, SCBs including RRBs of Grade JMGS-I and above can apply.
2. The applicant should have sound knowledge it various financial products including deposits, Loans, Insurance Digital products etc.
3. The proficiency of the applicant in the local language (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding) and working knowledge of the Computer is essential.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2021 Financial Literacy Counsellor Vacancy
The Application form is available in all Regional Business Offices of State Bank of India/LB & RSETI Department of SBI, LHO, Guwahati/Director, SBI-FLCC Society, SBI, LHO, Guwahati.
The Last date of receipt of Application at SBI, LHO, Guwahati is 31.12.2021
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the SBI Recruitment 2021 Financial Literacy Counsellor Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.