South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021: The South Indian Bank Ltd., a Premier Scheduled Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for the post of Probationary Officers in Scale-I Cadre. The last date for submission of the application is 08.09.2021.
Post Name:- Probationary Officer (PO)
- No of posts:- Not specified.
- Place of posting:- Anywhere in India.
- Upper age limit:- 28 years. The candidate should be born not earlier than 01.08.1993 and no later than 31.07.2003 (both days inclusive).
- Salary:- Pay sacle Rs. 36,000– 1,490/7– 46,430– 1,740/2– 49,910– 1,990/7– 63,840.
- Educational Qualification:- Graduation with minimum 50% marks (under 10+2+3/4 scheme) regular course.
- Experience:- 2 Year service in Officer cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Urban Cooperative Bank/ Small Finance Bank/ Banking Subsidiary.
How to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021: Probationary Officer Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the South Indian Bank official portal https://recruit.southindianbank.com from 01.09.2021 to 08.09.2021.
- Rs. 800/- (excluding GST and other applicable charges).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021: Probationary Officer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.