SSC Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces through Open Competitive Examination. Departmental candidates among Constables, Head Constables, and Assistant Sub-Inspectors of Delhi Police with a minimum of three years of service and who shall not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ST) of age may also apply. The last date for submission of the application is 30.08.2022.
1. Post Name:- Sub-Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police
- No of posts:- 340 [Male:228, Female:112]
- Department-wise vacancy list
- Open (Male): 180 Posts
- Open (Female): 112 Posts
- Ex-Servicemen: 13 Posts
- Ex-Servicemen (Special Category): 12 Posts
- Departmental Candidates: 23 Posts
2. Post Name:- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
- No of posts:- 3960 [Male:3791, Female:169]
- Department-wise vacancy list
- BSF: 353 Posts [Male:336, Female:17]
- CISF: 86 Posts [Male:77, Female:9]
- CRPF: 3112 Posts [Male:3006, Female:106]
- ITPB: 191 Posts [Male:162, Female:29]
- SSB: 218 Posts [Male:210, Female:8]
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Sub Inspector Vacancy in Delhi Police & CAPF
- Age limit:- The age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2022 (i.e., candidates born not before 02.01.1997 and not later than 01.01.2002). The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 3 years for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Educational Qualification:– Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Salary:- Pay Level-6 (Rs. 35,400- 1,12,400/-)
How to apply for SSC Sub Inspector Posts in Delhi Police & CAPF?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of SSC Headquarters, i.e., https://ssc.nic.in
The last date and time for submission of online applications are 30.08.2022 (2300 hours).
For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Forms are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA.
Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fees.
Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|