Supreme Court Recruitment 2022: Supreme Court of India, New Delhi invites online applications from Indian citizens for the posts of the post of Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ NonGazetted). The last date for submission of the application is 10.07.2022.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Recruitment Board||Supreme Court of India, New Delhi|
Post Name:- Junior Court Assistant [Group-B]
- No of posts:- 210
- Age limit:- 18 years to 30 years of age as of 01.07.2022. Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/ Ex-Servicemen and dependents of Freedom Fighters as per Government Rules.
- Salary:- Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-. The approximate Gross Salary as per the existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:-
# Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
# Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
# Knowledge of Computer operation
How to apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Junior Court Assistant Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Supreme Court Website, www.sci.gov.in
The starting date for online registration of application is 18.06.2022 at 10.00 hrs and the last date thereof is 10.07.2022 at 23.59 hours.
Scheme of Examination
The eligible candidates will have to appear in the tests in the following subjects:-
- Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50 General English questions including comprehension section, 25 General Aptitude questions, and 25 General Knowledge questions).
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 questions)
- Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m. after deduction of mistakes (mistakes allowed 3%)
- Descriptive Test (in the English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing, and Essay Writing
- Candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable Application/Test Fee of Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter candidates plus bank charges through online mode only.
- The application will be accepted through online registration only which is likely to start from 18.06.2022. Eligible candidates are required to apply online for which the link is provided through Supreme Court Website, www.sci.gov.in.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.
Download Official Notification
Advertisement No:– F.6/2022-SC (RC)