UPSC Recruitment 2021: The Union Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Deputy Director in the Department of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation. The last date for submission of the application is 02.09.2021.
Post Name:- Deputy Director
- No of posts:- 151 [SC:23, ST:9, OBC:38, EWS:15, UR:66]
- Department:- Employees State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour and Employment
- Upper age limit:- 35 years. Upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Salary:- Pay Scale Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC, Group ‘A’, (Non-Ministerial, Non-Gazetted).
- Educational Qualification:- Degree of a recognized university.
- Experience:- Three years experience of Administration or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body.
(i) Qualified Subordinate Accounts Services, or passed Institute of Costs and Works Accounts or Master of Business Administration (Finance), or a Degree in Law.
(ii) Experience in matters relating to social insurance or Labour Laws
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 Deputy Director Vacancy
Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms.
The last date for submission of the online application is 02.09.2021 up to 23:59 Hrs. Print out of the application may be taken by 23:59 hrs on 03.09.2021.
|Thank you for your valuable support to make us Meghalaya’s Most Trusted Government Jobs Information Website. We believe in BE LOCAL. Proudly Made, Design and Hosted with ❤️ from Meghalaya. Don’t trust other websites for job information. We are Meghalaya’s First Government Job Information Website Registered Under Government of India.
Click on Like Bottom for Free Government Job Updates on Facebook.
Selection Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2021 Deputy Director Vacancy
A Computer-Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)/Recruitment Test (RT) to short-list the candidates for Interview. The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics:-
- To test the candidate’s understanding of the English language & workmanlike use of words.
- Principles of Human Resource Management.
- Principles of Marketing Management.
- Principles of Accounting & Financial Management.
- Right to Information Act.
- Numerical Ability & Logical Reasoning.
- Fundamentals of Computer Application.
- General Science.
- Public Administration and Development Issues.
- Freedom Movement & Indian Union.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty-five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community
Advertisement No:- 55/2021
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the UPSC Recruitment 2021 Deputy Director Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting the application.