Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Central Bank of India has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Apprentices, under the Apprentices Act, 1961, and as per the Apprenticeship policy of the Bank. Selected candidates will be engaged in branches/offices in the respective districts at the discretion of the Bank. The last date for submission of the application is 03-04-2023.
Post Name:- Apprentice
- No of posts:- 5000
- State-wise vacancy list:-
1. Gujarat: 342 Posts
2. Dadra & Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu: 3 Posts
3. Madhya Pradesh: 502 Posts
4. Chhattisgarh: 55 Posts
5. Chandigarh: 21 Posts
6. Haryana: 44 Posts
7. Punjab: 150 Posts
8. J&K: 26 Posts
9. Himachal Pradesh: 63 Posts
10. Tamil Nadu: 230 Posts
11. Puducherry: 1 Posts
12. Kerala: 136 Posts
13. Rajasthan: 192 Posts
14. Uttrakhand: 41 Posts
15. Delhi: 41 Posts
16. Assam: 135 Posts
17. Manipur: 9 Posts
18. Nagaland: 7 Posts
19. Arunachal Pradesh: 8 Posts
20. Mizoram: 2 Posts
21. Meghalaya: 8 Posts
22. Tripura: 6 Posts
23. Karnataka: 115 Posts
24. Telangana: 106 Posts
25. Andhra Pradesh: 141 Posts
26. Odisha: 112 Posts
27. West Bengal: 362 Posts
28. Andaman & Nicobar: 1 Post
29. Sikkim: 16 Posts
30. Uttar Pradesh: 252 Posts
31. Goa: 44 Posts
32. Maharashtra: 629 Posts
33. Bihar: 526 Posts
34. Jharkhand: 46 Posts
- Period of Engagement:- 1 year
- Age limit:- 20 to 28 years as of 31.03.2023. The upper age relaxation as per govt norms.
1. Rural/Semi-Urban branches: Rs 10000
2. Urban branches: Rs 12000
3. Metro branches: Rs 15000
- Essential Qualification:– Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualifications recognized by the Central Government.
How to apply for Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023
All applicants will have to apply online from 19.03.2023 to 03.04.2023 by clicking the below-mentioned link
If the Applicant has his/her profile created on www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in (apprenticeship portal), he/she will be prompted to Login & Apply. If the Applicant has not created his/her profile then he/she will be prompted first to create his/her profile and then Login & Apply.
Selection Process: Through Online Written Test (objective type) and Local Language Proof.
Date of Online Examination (Tentative): April 2nd week
- For PWBD candidates: Rs.400/- + GST
- For SC/ST/ All Women candidates: Rs.600/- + GST
- For All Other Candidates: Rs. 800/-+GST
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out all your personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|