DRDO Recruitment 2022: Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), Central for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM), Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 1901 Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B) and Technician-A (Tech-A) Vacancy for “Golden opportunity to join DRDO & serve the Nation”. The last date for submission of the application is 23/09/2022.
1. Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B)
- No. of vacancy: 1075 nos.
- Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Science or Diploma in Engineering or Technology or Computer Science or Allied subjects, recognized by AICTE in the following discipline:
- Computer Science
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics or Electronics & Comm. Or Electronics Telecomm.
- Metallurgy Engg.
- Library Science
- Printing Technology
- Pay Level: Pay Matrix Level-6 (₹ 35400-112400) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/allowances as per extant Govt. of India Rules.
- Age: 18-28 years (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ESM/PwBD etc. as per Govt. Rules).
- Scheme of Exam: Tier-I(CBT)–Screening Test; Tier-II(CBT)–Selection Test.
2. Technician-A (Tech-A)
- No. of vacancy: 826 nos.
- Essential Qualification: (i) 10th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institute; and (ii) Certificate from a recognized ITI or Certificate of minimum one year duration from recognized Institution if the ITI do not award Certificate or NTC or NAC in the required discipline in the following Trade:
- Book Binder
- CNC Operator
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- DTP Operator
- Mechanic (Diesel)
- Mill Wright Mechanic
- Motor Mechanic Painter
- Refrigeration & AC
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Pay Level: Pay Matrix Level-2 (₹ 19900-63200) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/ allowances as per extant Govt. of India Rules.
- Age: 18 -28 years (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ESM/PwBD etc. as per Govt. Rules).
- Scheme of Exam: Tier-I (CBT) – Selection Test; Tier-II – Trade/Skill Test.
How to Apply for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|