NEDFi JEO Recruitment 2022: North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Limited (NEDFi), Guwahati has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 44 Junior Executive Officer (JEO) Vacancy in NEDFi. The last date for submission of the application is 05/09/2022.
Junior Executive Officer (JEO)
- No. of vacancy: 44 [UR: 19, ST: 03, SC: 06, OBC: 12 & EWS: 04]
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government with a minimum of 60% marks. Candidates possessing qualifications of Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or any other professional degrees may also apply.
- Emoluments: Rs. 48000/- (approx.) at initial basic pay.
- Age (as on 01-08-2022): Between 21 and 30 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 01/08/1992 and not later than 01/08/2001 (both days including) and are only eligible to apply.
Application Fee for NEDFi JEO Recruitment
- For PwD/EWS: Nil
- For SC & ST: Rs.200/-
- For OBC: Rs.300/-
- For General: Rs.500/-
Note: Payment shall be made online mode only. Payment in other modes is not acceptable
How to Apply for NEDFi JEO Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Limited (NEDFi), Guwahati Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for NEDFi JEO Recruitment 2022.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|