Faith Foundation Recruitment 2022: Faith Foundation Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Program Lead (Part-Time). The last date for submission of the application is 8th October 2022.
Post Name:- Program Lead (Part-Time)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Shillong
- Duration of work:- 3- 4 times a week (7.5 hours in a day) with flexibility to work from home. Maybe required to work on Saturdays and holidays.
- Salary:- Negotiable and based on experience.
- Experience and Qualification Requirement:-
- Prior experience in managerial positions are welcome to apply
- 6 – 10 years’ experience working with children and child rights related issues.
- Preferably Master Degree in social work or development studies.
- Skills and Qualities:
- Sensitive and compassionate to issues related to gender, child rights, and child protection-related issues.
- Strong capacity to be self-reflective and self-aware and committed to personal and professional growth.
- Ability to foster leadership within the team and ability to work well both as a member of a team and independently
- Exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail, time management skills, and ability to manage multi-stakeholder relationships.
- Good facilitation skills and the ability to facilitate groups where appropriate.
- Ability to manage and prioritize work and ability to delegate work efficiently.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills ( English and Khasi)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail, time management skills, and ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Good research skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in using Microsoft Professional Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives.
- Building networks and relationships with key stakeholders in communities, schools, government, and non-governmental organizations and institutions that work for children.
- Oversee multiple project teams and project activities and be the main contact for the field team. (Both Urban and Rural Projects)
- Responsible for designing curriculum and session plans for training with key stakeholders with planning and facilitating capacity-building training for different projects.
- Responsible for writing concepts and proposals.
- Responsible for the development and execution of a detailed implementation plan of project deliverables and Co-lead project planning, budgeting, action plans, and monitoring processes with the team.
- Foster leadership and motivate the project team and monitor project activities and project expenditure. Employs resourcefulness in project design, implementation, and monitoring. Troubleshoots project problems. Identifies and implements creative solutions.
- Ensure safeguarding practices of children and communities in the organization’s work in line with the policies of the organization.
- Oversee the preparation and submission of activity reports, minutes meetings, annual activity-based project budgets as well as monthly and quarterly financial reports.
How to apply for Faith Foundation Recruitment 2022: Program Lead (Part-Time)?
Interested and eligible candidates may send a cover letter with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date for submission of the application is 8th October 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.