IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022: Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) Ltd. has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Executives (on contract) and for Admission to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade-A.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Job Location||Anywhere India|
1. Post Name:- Executive (on Contract)
- No of posts:– 1044 [UR:418, SC:175, ST:79, OBC:268, EWS:104]
- Age limit:- 20 to 25 years as of 01.04.2022. The candidate must have been born not earlier than April 2, 1994, and not later than April 1, 2001 (both dates inclusive). The upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Consolidated Remuneration:
# 1st year: Rs.29,000/- per month
# 2nd year: Rs.31,000/- per month
# 3rd year: Rs.34,000/- per month
- Educational Qualification:– Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge of computers is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
2. Post Name:- Assistant Manager
- No of posts:- 500 [UR:200, SC:121, ST:28, OBC:101, EWS:50]
- Age limit:- 21 to 28 years as of 01.04.2022. The upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Stipend:- During the Training Period of 9 months – Rs.2,500/- per month and during the Internship Period of 3 months – Rs.10,000/- per month.
- Salary:- After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’, only on successful completion of the course, the extant Basic Pay currently applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is Rs.36,000/- per month in the pay scale of 36000-1490(7)-46430-1740(2)–49910–1990(7)-63840(17 years).
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Proficiency: Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers.
Note: Selected candidates will be inducted into 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) program comprising of 9 months of classroom studies at campus and 3 months of internship at IDBI Bank’s branches. After successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded a PGDBF certificate and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
How to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 Executive and Assistant Manager Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the IDBI Recruitment Portal https://www.idbibank.in/idbi-bank-careers-current-openings.aspx from 03.06.2022 to 17.06.2022.
- SC/ST/PWD (Intimation Charges): Rs. 200/-
- Others (Application fee + Intimation Charges): Rs. 1000/-
Payment mode: Pay the fee online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.