Driver Jobs in Meghalaya: Meghalaya Basin Development Authority (MBDA) invites applications from the eligible candidates in prescribed format to fill up the Driver cum Multi Task Assistant post on a contractual basis. The last date for submission of the application is 6th November 2021.
Post Name:- Driver cum Multi Task Assistant
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- up to 45 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 12,000/- + allowances as per admissible.
- Educational Qualification:- Class VIII pass. Should possess a valid driving license and work experience certificate.
- Desired Experience: Minimum 5 years of similar experience in Government (State or Central)/ Public Sector Unit (State or Central)/ Societies set up by Government (State or Central).
- Language preferred:- Khasi, Garo & Jaintia.
How to apply for Driver Jobs in Meghalaya MBDA
Notification and prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website, www.mbda.gov.in or can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong.
The last date for submission of the application is 6th November 2021.
Advertisement No:- MBDA-4/Pt-8/2013/1263 (Date:30.10.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the MBDA Recruitment 2021 Driver Jobs in Meghalaya official notification in detail before submitting applications.
- Aadhaar Enrolment Operator Jobs in Ri Bhoi District (16 Posts)
- ICPS SWGH Recruitment 2021: Counsellor Vacancy
- NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2021: IEC/BCC Consultant Vacancy
- Teaching Jobs in SWGH: Head Teacher Vacancy
- UPSC Coaching in Meghalaya: Meghalaya Govt Sponsored UPSC Coaching for Prelim Exam 2022