NCS North Eastern Recruitment 2022: National Career Service (NCS), Nearby North Eastern (NE) States has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 43 Young Professional Vacancy. The last date for submission of the application is 27th October 2022.
- No. of vacancy: 43 (Forty-three)
- Education Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Qualification Criteria – The candidate should either have a Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.E/B.Tech/B.Ed) with at least 4 years of experience and/or a Master’s Degree (MBA/Masters in Economics/Psychology/Sociology/Operations Research/Statistics/Social Work/Management/Finance/Commerce/Computer Applications etc.) with at least 2 years of experience.
- All the above stated degrees need to be UGC, AICTE etc. recognized.
- Candidate must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- Apart from proficiency in English language (mandatory), the candidate should be proficient in at least 1 other languages Hindi/any Regional language (Reading, writing and speaking proficiency).
- The Candidate should be willing to relocate within the country.
- Candidates with experience in the areas of HR, Management, Analytics, and Psychology etc. shall be preferred.
- The candidate should be between the age of 24 to 40 years.
- Candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills (Basic knowledge of MS Office).
3. Preferred Skills:
- Candidate should have an ability to take initiative to make things happen.
- Should be skillful/tactful to work and navigate their way through a challenging environment of the Government system.
- Passion for helping others would be an advantage.
- Ability to inspire confidence in the job seekers.
- Ability to respond effectively to the needs of both, the employers and the job seekers.
- Should be able to Work under limited supervision using standardized practices and/or methods.
Remuneration: Rs. 50,000/- (Inclusive of Taxes) (per month)
Age Limit: The candidate should be between the age of 24 to 40 years as on last date of submission of application.
Place of Postings:
# Arunachal Pradesh (Aalo, Bomdila, Chamlang, Itanagar, Roing, Ziro)
# Assam (Diphu, Goalpara, Kokrajhar, Lakhimpur, Morigaon, Tezpur)
# Manipur (Imphal)
# Meghalaya (Ampati, Nongtoin, Tura)
# Mizoram (Champhai, Lunglei, Aizwal)
# Nagaland (Kohima, Mokokchung, Phek, Wokha, Dimapur)
# Sikkim (Gangtok, Johrethang, Yangthang, Dentam Bazar)
# Tripura (Agartala, Unakoti)
# Odisha (Balangir, Balasore, Baripada, Gajapati, Jagatsinghpur, Jajpur, Kendrapada, Keonjhar, Nuapada, Puri)
# West Bengal (Egra, Jalpaiguri, Raiganj)
(NICS, MoLE will take into account the location preference indicated by the candidate, however the final decision regarding location allocation will lie with NICS, MoLE.)
How to Apply for NCS North Eastern Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official National Career Service (NCS) Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for NCS North Eastern Recruitment 2022.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|NCS Advertisement||Click Here|