NEHU Tura Campus Recruitment 2021: Dept. of Agribusiness Management & Food Technology, North-Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus invites applications for the posts of Guest Faculty for teaching in the forthcoming odd semesters. The last date for submission of the application is 6th September 2021.
Post Name:- Guest Faculty
- No of posts:- 3 (Three)
- Department:- Agribusiness Management and Food Technology
- Salary:- The remuneration shall be Rs. 1,500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:-
1. MBA/ M.COM with minimum 55% (General)/ 50% (SC/ST) marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
2. NET/SLET/Ph.D. in concerned discipline.
3. Candidates having a background/ specialization in Agribusiness Management will be given preference.
How to apply for NEHU Tura Recruitment 2021: Guest Faculty Vacancy in Agribusiness Management & Food Technology
Application on plain paper, along with the CV and supporting documents (certificates, mark sheets, etc) should reach the office of the Teacher In-Charge, Dept. of Agribusiness Management & Food Technology, NEHU, Tura Campus OFFLINE or Send as PDF at [email protected] latest by 6th September 2021 (till 05.00 PM)
The applicants also need to fill up the Google Form https://forms.gle/qydoi89qgWw5UhJU7 on or before the stipulated date.
Candidates will be required to produce their original documents at the time of the interview. The date of interview and mode of interview (online/offline) will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates only by email.
Advertisement No:- TC/ABMFT/GL-05/2013/1019 (Date: 23.08.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NEHU Tura Recruitment 2021: Guest Faculty Vacancy in Agribusiness Management & Food Technology official notification in detail before submitting applications.