NEHU Tura Campus Recruitment 2022: North-Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Lab Assistant at BioNEST Bioincubator Facility.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 18.05.2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
Post Name:- Lab Assistant at BioNEST Bioincubator Facility
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- Less than 35 years as of the last date of submission of application.
- Salary:- Rs. 20,000/- per month or, as per DBT norms
- Educational Qualification:-
1. B.Sc. Degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Food Science & Technology with a minimum of 3-year experience in a laboratory environment
2. M.Sc. Degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Food Science & Technology with a minimum of 1-year experience in a laboratory environment.
- Desirable Qualifications:-
1. Proficiency in computers with familiarity in MS Office, Desktop publishing, and website management through Content Management System.
2. Strong organizational and communication skills
How to apply for NEHU Tura Campus Recruitment 2022 Lab Assistant Vacancy?
Candidates will be required to send an application, detailed Biodata along with the self-attested copies of all certificates of qualifications and experience through the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date for receiving the application by mail is 18.05.2022.
- Mere fulfillment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for an interview. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for the interview.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.