NERIST Nirjuli Recruitment 2022: North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST), Nirjuli, Arunachal Pradesh has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 02 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy under Department of Agricultural Engineering.
Interested and Eligible candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 30/04/2022. Interested and Eligible Candidates read advertisement before apply.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No. of vacancy: 02 (Two)
- Monthly Emoluments: Rs.31,000/- + HRA @ 8% for first two years and Rs.35,000/- + HRA @ 8% for third year (Consolidated).
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: M.Tech in Soil and Water Engg/Irrigation and Drainage Engg/Hydrology/ Remote Sensing and GIS.
- Experience: NET/GATE, experience in handling geospatial software and hydrological modeling will be given preference.
- Educational Qualification: PG degree in Soil and Water Engg/Irrigation and Drainage Engg/Water Resources Engg./Hydrology Hydrogeology/Geo-informatics/Remote Sensing and GIS.
- Experience: NET/GATE, experience in handling geospatial software, Hydrological/ Hydrogeological/Ground Water modeling will be given preference
How to Apply NERIST Nirjuli Recruitment?
The eligible candidates may send their bio-data in advance to Dr. K. N. Dewangan, Co-Principal Investigator, Department of Agricultural Engineering (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Date and Time of interview: 30.04.2022, 11:00 AM
- Venue of interview: Department of Agricultural Engineering, NERIST