NHAI Recruitment 2022: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released official advertisement notification for the recruitment of 50 Deputy Manager (Technical) Vacancy on Direct Recruitment basis.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
Deputy Manager (Technical)
- No. of vacancy: 50 [UR: 28, SC: 01, ST: 01 & OBC-NCL: 20]
- Educational Qualification: A candidate should hold a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute on the closing date of receipt of online application.
- Minimum Essential Qualification: All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Pay: Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA.
- Age: Not exceeding 30 years as on closing date of advertisement. The Upper age limit for advertised post on direct recruitment basis is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules applicable for different groups/category.
How to Apply NHAI DM (Technical) Recruitment?
(a) The applicant may visit NHAI website http://www.nhai.gov.in for applying Online. It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozila Firefox.
(b) Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies → Current → Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) →Online Application
(c) Fill up the form and furnish the requisite information). Following documents are required to be uploaded:-
- Photograph – Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph in only ‘jpg/‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Signature – Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg/‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Class – X Certificate indicating date of birth in only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
- Caste Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL (as per prescribed format attached) in only ‘pdf’ types not exceeding 2 MB.
- Degree in support of passing in Civil Engineering in only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
- Copy of Interview Call letter issued by UPSC for appearing in in interview of I.E.S Examination 2020 (Civil) only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
- Copy of final mark sheet of E.S Examination 2021 (Civil) containing marks of Written test & Personality Test issued by UPSC only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
(d) Click ‘Next’ button.
(e) Application Preview may be seen.
(f) Option of ‘Edit’ and final Submit button, are also available.
(g) If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 13.07.2022 (6:00 PM).
(h) After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” alongwith details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
(j) Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the E-mail id provided by the Applicant.
(k) The applicant is required to keep a copy of “Application Acknowledgement” in safe custody for producing/submitting to NHAI alongwith supporting documents in respect of entries made by applicant with regard to his/her date of birth/educational qualification/SC/ST/OBC-NCL certificate (if applicable)/PwBD certificate/Other supporting documents (viz. experience certificate, NOC from the employer, etc.), if applicable.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.