ONGC Recruitment 2023: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Agartala has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 04 Contract Medical Officer (CMO) vacancies. The last date for submission of the application is 08th January 2023.
Contract Medical Officer – Field Medical Officer (FMO)
- No. of vacancy: 04 (UR: 03 & OBC: 01)
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
- Emolument: ₹ 1,05,000/- (Rupees one lakh five thousand only).
- Age limit: There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
Other Details of ONGC Tripura Asset Recruitment 2023
- Qualification: 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for in-line* higher qualifications).
- Interview: 30 marks.
- Candidates who qualify for the interview shall be impaneled in the Merit List.
- Offer of appointment shall be issued to the candidates based on their relative rank in the Merit List prepared on the total of marks scored by the candidate in qualification and interview.
- In case of a tie in the total marks scored between two candidates, then the candidate who scores more marks in the interview shall be considered senior. In case there too the marks are equal then the candidate who is older in age shall be considered senior for the issue of offer of appointment.
- In-house OPD facility in respect of self, spouse, and two immediate dependents i.e., children and/or parents. However, outside reference for medicine/consultation shall not be permissible.
- Family floater cover of ₹ 7.5 lakhs for indoor treatment in respect of self, spouse, and two immediate dependents i.e., children and/or parents.
- Contract Field Medical Officers shall be provided Drill Site/Production site accommodation at ONGC Drill Site/Production Installations on 14/28 days On-Off with 12 hours shift per day. Further for performing On-Off duty or journeys while on tour, traveling expenses would be regulated by payment of two-way airfare in economy/premier economy class in the shortest route from family/Operating station to work-center for Field Duty Medical Officers on Contract and for from base site/installation- at par with regular ONGC employees.
How to Apply for ONGC Tripura Asset Vacancy 2023?
- Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register on our registration web link. The registration site shall remain open from 02.01.2023 to 08.01.2023.
- Candidates need to attach the following documents in pdf format in their online form on the web link and submit the same.
- Signed Copy of any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License, or Voter Id Card.
- Copy of Passport size photograph in jpg/jpeg format.
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DoB). No other proof for determining the Date of Birth shall be considered.
- Consolidated Marksheet of MBBS.
- M.B.B.S. Degree.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- OBC Caste Certificate- Non-creamy Layer.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/Diploma Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organization/PSU).
- Valid proof of changes of name (in case, applicable).
Interview Date: 12/01/2023
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Registration||Apply Now|
|Medical Norms||Check Here|
|OBC Caste Certificate
and Undertaking Form
|ONGC Tripura Asset Advt.||Check Here|