RIMS Recruitment 2022: Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Lamphelpat, Imphal (Manipur) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 18 Senior Resident Vacancy for various departments. Interested and Eligible candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 19th November 2022.
- No. of vacancy: 18 (Eighteen)
- Department wise posts:
# Anatomy: 05 [UR: 04 & OBC: 01]
# Psysiosiology: 02 [OBC: 01 & UR: 01]
# Microbiology: 01 [UR]
# Pharmacology: 01 [UR]
# Community Medicine: 02 [UR]
# Medicine: 01 [UR]
# Psychiatry: 01 [UR]
# Paediatric: 02 [UR: 01 & SC: 01]
# Radiotherapy: 01 [UR]
# Nephrology: 01 [UR]
# Cardiology: 01 [UR]
- Educational Qualification: Postgraduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) in the respective subject from the institute recognized by MCI.
- Experience: Candidate must be registered with the Manipur Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Scale of Pay: PB-3, Level-10.
- Age limit: The upper age limit is 45 years, relaxable as per Government of India norms. In case the vacancies are not filled up by the reserved categories, the vacancies will be given to the un-reserved category.
How to Apply for RIMS Imphal Recruitment?
Interested candidates having the following qualification, experience and within the upper age limit may attend the walk-in-interview on submission of an application enclosing their bio-data, along with photocopies of relevant testimonials to the office of the undersigned on or before 4.00 pm of 16th November, 2022.
Candidates associated with the Health & FW; Govt of Manipur have to enclose “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from the concerned department failing which their candidature may be cancelled without further intimation to the concerned candidate.
Walk-in Venue: RIMS Imphal will be held on 19th November, 2022 at 11.00 am in the Conference Room of Jubilee Hall, RIMS Imphal.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|