SAIL Recruitment 2021: Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP), a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL) invites online applications from eligible qualified nurses to undertake the “Proficiency Training” in 600 bedded multi-speciality DSP hospital under the M&HS department. The last date for submission of the application is 17.05.2021 (Monday).
Post Name:- Nurse Proficiency Training
- No of posts:- 83
- Department:- ICU/NICU/BICU, Medicine, Surgery, Obs&Gyn, Paediatrics, Casualty, Orthopaedics, COVID, Chest & other associated areas.
- Duration:- 18 (eighteen) months
- Upper age limit:- 30 years. Relaxation in Upper age limit to 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC & ST candidates.
- Salary:- Stipend per month Rs.8000/-plus Knowledge Enhancement Allowance per month (Max up to Rs.7020/-linked to attendance.
- Educational Qualification:-
a) Pass in B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
b) Internship Certificate (if applicable)
c) Certificate of Registration
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2021: Nurse Proficiency Training
Eligible & interested candidates are required to apply online through the SAIL website www.sail.co.in and upload documents as advised. The opening date and closing date of receipt of the application will be 03.05.2021 (Monday) and 17.05.2021 (Monday) respectively.
Candidates are advised to frequently check their mail & website, as communication with the candidates, including the schedule of the interview, etc. will be intimated through email/website.
Candidates have to appear for online/offline interviews as per the schedule, which will be communicated to the candidates through email/website. Selection for “Proficiency Training” will be done by judging their performance through interview only.
Advertisement No:- DSP/PERS-NW/PTN/2021/DETL (Date: 30.04.2021)
Download Official notification of SAIL Recruitment 2021: Nurse Proficiency Training