SeSTA Recruitment 2022: Seven Sisters Development Assistance (SeSTA) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Digital Marketing Specialist.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Last Date||31st May 2022.|
|Recruitment Board||Seven Sisters Development Assistance|
Post Name:- Digital Marketing Specialist
- No of posts:- 1 (One)Age limit:- Not mentioned.
- Salary:- Gross Salary will be approximately Rs. 38,000 per month.
- Educational Qualification:- We are looking for passionate young persons who have the urge to work for rural disadvantaged communities to bring meaningful changes in their lives; with a minimum qualification of B.Tech, BE, MA in Mass Communication & Journalism, MBA, MSC, MCOM with 50 % marks for GENERAL and 45% for SC/ST and OBC. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience required:- Candidates should have 3-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
Requirements and skills
- Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing and Communication
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
How to apply for SeSTA Recruitment 2022 Digital Marketing Specialist Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through below button
The last date for submission of the application is 31st May 2022.
The date of Selection will be intimated to shortlisted candidates by phone or mail.
Process of Selection
- Telephonic Interview
- PowerPoint presentation
- Personal Interview
- Rural Stay Test
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.