NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: NIT Meghalaya, Mechanical Engineering Department has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position in the “Coating of Hafnium on Copper to Use as Nuclear Reactor Control Rod” SERB-DST funded sponsored research project. The last date for submission of the application is 31 October 2022.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Duration of the project:- 3 Years
- Age limit:- Must not be over 28 years as of October 31st, 2022 (relaxation as per the norms/ orders of the Government of India).
- Salary:- Rs. 31,000 (thirty-one thousand only) per month.
- Educational Qualification:– M.Tech./M.E in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Manufacturing/Production/Material Science Engineering along with valid GATE score.
- Desirable Qualification & Experience:– Candidates must have worked in surface modification using advanced machining processes for material deposition purposes and should have good knowledge of simulating software and soft computing techniques like ANN, Fuzzy and GA, etc. using Matlab Software.
How to apply for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: JRF Position in Mechanical Department?
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply in the attached format. The last date for application submission is 31.10.2022.
A soft PDF copy of the duly filled-up application form must be sent to Dr. Maneswar Rahang by e-mail to email@example.com. The subject of the email should be “Application for JRF in the Department of ME”.
Shortlisted candidates must bring with him/her the signed hard copy of the duly filled application form. Original documents of age proof/ certificates/ degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of the interview. A set of photocopies of all the testimonials is required to submit during the interview process.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|